Sunday, July 26, 2009

American living in China

I am an American who would defend our wonderful country in a heartbeat, yet I wish I could be somewhere else. I recently received a job offer to teach in China, which sounds very interesting. The american in me says, wait a second, what are you doing, and the adventurist in me says, what are you waiting for? I would love to hear from other americans who live or have lived in China in the recent past to be able to judge whether or not I should take the plunge and sign the one year contract. I have a phone interview with the school this week so that I can ask the questions I need or want answered and I have a list of questions prepared, however some input into the situation would be helpful.
Please feel free to comment or make suggestions.

No comments: